    ati card and want to fully clean out the nvidia settings before i try
    the ati.im using forceware drivers.

    thanks for any help :)

    sam unwise, Apr 29, 2004

  2. sam unwise

    Sleepy Guest

    the add/remove function in control panel is good enough
    - I use regcleaner regularly as some programs leave loads of stuff behind
    when you uninstall them but not Nvidia.
    Also search your Windows directory for nv*.* files and all thats
    left is a help file.

    Sleepy, Apr 29, 2004

  3. ...want to fully clean out the nvidia settings before i try
    Go here and check out "Nasty File Remover"; made specifically to remove all
    the crap that NVIDIA's leave behind: http://tinyurl.com/rhva

    Yours truly,
    Uncle Beer

    uninburgerable, Apr 29, 2004
  4. sam unwise

    Aki Peltola Guest

    I usually clean out drivers like this:
    Take display adapter's properties and driver-sheet. Uninstall.
    Add/Remove Programs, Uninstall NVidia driver.
    Run Driver Cleaner.
    Reboot and install the new driver.

    Aki Peltola, Apr 29, 2004
  5. sam unwise