    minimouse on the side and select keys. However, when ever I try to use the
    pen, the screen mouse keeps getting in the way. Any suggestions on how to
    make it not appear.

    ksk, Jun 7, 2007

  2. ksk

    Nicholas Guest

    I suppose you can change the cursor in Control Panel to nothing by
    downloading a cursor image that is "invisible"

    Nicholas, Jun 9, 2007

  3. ksk

    WNewquay Guest

    Right click on the Task Bar,
    Choose Toolbars
    Turn on Touch Pointer
    Click the new Touch Pointer icon (this is a toggle on/off for the screen
    mouse).

    You can then remove the Touch Pointer toolbar if you no longer want to turn
    it on /off.

    WNewquay, Jul 9, 2007
  4. ksk

    WNewquay Guest