    Control center I have now shows a version of something like 1.33.242.2
    but the ATI site indicates the new ones are the 6.12. I don't see any
    logic in how I can compare the two version numbers.

    Ashton Crusher, Jan 9, 2007

  2. Catalyst release numbers are dates more or less not versions. 6.12 is
    DEC.06. Last year they put out a bonus 5.13. Their won't be a 6.14 release.
    Individual components have their own version numbers.

    If you didn't delete it, look in C:\ati\support. If you have the Cat6.12
    release you'll see a folder named. 6-12_xp_dd_ccc_wdm__enu_38463. If that's
    not what you see, what is similar to it? Basically I just install releases
    so not familiar with the version numbers.

    Captain Midnight, Jan 10, 2007