    Excuse my language
    With thanks
    Yabber

    Yabber, Nov 30, 2006

  2. Yabber

    David C. Guest

    You'll probably get better results posting to a programmer group. And
    if you learn to spell.

    As for the answer to your question, you obviously didn't "read all cocoa
    texts", because you missed the obvious answer, which is in the API
    documentation that comes bundled with Xcode.

    NSOutlineView inherits from NSResponder. Go to the documentation (from
    the Help menu in Xcode) and read up on NSResponder's Event methods.

    -- David

    David C., Nov 30, 2006