    headers. I'm soooo confused...

    Thanks,
    mas

    Mark Swope, Aug 25, 2005

  2. Mark Swope

    Flow Guest

    The system fan is not the northbridge fan,a very confusing step from msi i
    find..
    Also i can only control the fan speed from cpu hsf.
    Perhaps a bios update will fix this,but for now you need a fanmate to
    control the other fan speeds.
    I read somewhere that al fan headers can control the rpm,but it's not
    supported by current bios versions.
    This could be a hoax though,only time will tell.
    I have a fan blowing @ 1500rpm at the chipset cooler and my rpm went from
    8000 to 7000.
    It's placed in a manner that it will not obstruct the airflom from the
    chipset cooler itself.
    This seems to indicate that it's also possible to adjust that speed,but also
    not supported by the bios and mainboard.

    Flow, Aug 25, 2005