    Thanks for any help you may wish to give, you nice people.

    Thanks.

    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Aug 11, 2004

  2. OCZ Guy

    Ed Guest

    Why don't you read several of the umpteen reviews available that do such a
    comparison between those cards.

    Anandtech and Tomshardware are two for a start.

    Ed

    Ed, Aug 11, 2004

  3. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    Thanks for the URL, but it was a question for people to answer, red
    the reviews, and if they read the reviews would like to know if they
    thought it was worth it ?

    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Aug 12, 2004
  4. OCZ Guy

    Almeyda Guest

    theres a greater jump from 9600 to 9800 than there is from 9800 to x800.
    but if i was in your position and also had the cash to do it i would go for
    x800pro
    or wait till x800xt are out in aus, by the way im from QLD
    --
    Almeyda

    AMD2500XP @3200XP-11X200-2.21Ghz
    A7N8X-E Deluxe > Corsair TWINX1024 XMS3200LL DualChannel
    HIS Excalibur 9800XT 256mb @463/399 (Omegas 2.5.51 & ATI tool 0.20 No
    Artifacts)
    1x80GB SATA Seagate 8mg cache > 2x40GB ATA Seagate
    SB AudigyES > ANTEC SuperLanboy 350 Case (350W SmartBlue PS)

    Almeyda, Aug 12, 2004
  5. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    From what iam read the Xt aint much faster and i canget a x800 pro for
    700 bucks or less, XTS will be 1 grand or more :(, not paying that
    much for a card even though i can afford it.

    Iam in Aussieland as well, Sydney.

    So when i go from 9600 pro to X800 i should be happy then :)

    HELLO NURSE.

    OCZ Guy, Aug 13, 2004