    Been goggling for Benchmarks between to two cards, but it seems the
    9800xt is just to old to compare :(

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    Gerard, May 20, 2006

  2. Gerard

    KCB Guest

    Here's an article from May '04 that compares the 9800XT to a X800XT PE.
    You can see the domination of the 800 part over the 9800, especially in
    higher resolutions. Check some newer reviews to see how the 800
    compares to the 850 part, and that will get you in the ballpark.
    http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.aspx?i=2044&p=1

    KCB, May 20, 2006