  1. diggerdo

    diggerdo Guest

    Just curious as the current pricing on lowest end ARMs.

    diggerdo, Feb 6, 2006

  2. diggerdo

    larwe Guest

    Depending on quantity, well under $2.00. I have heard $0.95 pricing
    floated about, but mind you the vendor in question is desperate to get
    a design win with us - so I don't know if that is real pricing, or a
    loss-leader.

    larwe, Feb 6, 2006

  3. The lowest price that I could find with a price check possible is the
    LPC2101 with the LPC2103 probably the better value.
    At Digikey http://www.digikey.com/ the micro can be pruchase for $1.96
    at just 100 pieces.
    So below $2 is very real, below $1, I would consider unreal right now
    but in 2007 this becomes likely looking how the prices came down the
    last 2-3 years.
    More info on the LPC210x from the Philips website is here:
    http://www.standardics.philips.com/products/lpc2000/all/
    If you find anything (a real one please that can be checked) for less,
    I would be VERY interested

    An Schwob

    An Schwob in the USA, Feb 6, 2006