    Right to the CPU, should get that cool air to the CPu that Little bit
    quicker.

    Thanks.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Sep 26, 2003

    Rabramson1 Guest

    very very silent belive me

    Rabramson1, Sep 26, 2003

    Rabramson1 Guest

    but thats a stupid idea tho cuz it is a rele small fan, so there will be
    relativly no change in temp....jus go out and buy an 80 mm case fan which
    rele does the job

    Rabramson1, Sep 26, 2003

    R_Supp Guest

    Plug it in and listen to it.

    R_Supp, Sep 27, 2003

    Ken Guest

    Why do you care about the stock fan? Most likely you will need a real HSF
    any way.

    Ken, Sep 27, 2003
  6. Ive got an Vantec AeroFlow, works great man ?

    Do you know the answer or not ?

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Sep 28, 2003
  7. Ive got one 80mm intake 2 80mm outtake.

    Just need a smallish fan topush some cool air to the cpu.

    Thats all.

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Sep 29, 2003

    AD C Guest

    Not very noisy, in fact i put one in last week and it is almost silent.

    AD C, Oct 7, 2003
  9. Thanks YOU, atleast somong is helpfully, PAT PAT PAT, good boy.

    or girl !!!

    We Live For The One We Die For The One, Oct 9, 2003