    my Id product is B61013011GA3TH0...

    have you any idea to do it ?

    thanks a lot

    jp.bond, Sep 11, 2007

  2. jp.bond

    joesmith Guest

    Well I am not sure this helps ...I have a sn41g2
    and since it is version 1 there is nothing...
    but v2 the model number sticker in the back says sn41g2 v2
    I assume it would be the same with you
    also there are noticeable difference in the versions of the sn41g2
    like fire wire ports and power supplies
    what are the differences in the sb61g2?
    they had to make some changes otherwise there would be no need for a rev
    change

    joesmith, Sep 13, 2007

  3. jp.bond

    RJ Guest

    Download and install pcwizard 2007 (free) and it will tell you anything
    you want to know about your box.
    RJ

    RJ, Sep 13, 2007