    option isn't there.
    Anyone know the solution to this?
    Thanks in Advance.

    Glitch, Aug 22, 2004

  2. Hit Ctrl + F1 when you enter BIOS, and why are you changing from 64 to
    256MB?....why??

    Don't belive what you read, leave it at 64MB and all will be fine, unless
    you've got a crappy 128MB graphics card...go get a 6800GT and play Doom 3!

    Richard Dower, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Glitch

    Glitch Guest

    Thanks for the tip Richard. As I said I have a BB ATI Radeon 9700PRO(128
    MB) which can handle DOOM3(no tweaks) at 1024x768 Medium quality with 4x
    TAA and 8xAF so there's really no need to upgrade for another 6 months
    or so.

    Glitch, Aug 23, 2004