    ?

    Regards,
    Pawel.

    abs, Sep 17, 2004

  2. It's not easy. What's the current drive in your laptop? Most of these
    drives are electrically interchangeable, but there are a bunch of
    issues, one of the biggest being the front plastic bezel, it's
    model-specific and not universally interchangeable. The same is true
    for mounting brackets and connector adaptes used on SOME laptops to
    mount the drives. The odds are against completing this successfully
    unless you are a pretty good technician and have access to parts.

    Barry Watzman, Sep 17, 2004