How to communicate between the VxSIM and ThreadX simulator?

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Mahesh Bajaj, Nov 6, 2003.

  1. Mahesh Bajaj

    Mahesh Bajaj Guest

    Hello,

    In our project, we are having two OS environments of VxWorks and
    ThreadX (which will be on two differnet boards. VxWorks on MPC8260 and
    ThreadX on MIPS). In order to do Unit Testing without using the
    hardware stuff, we need to have communication between VxSIM and
    ThreadX simulator. As far as VxSIM is concerned, with the help ULIP
    driver, we can create TCP/IP sockets. But we don't know how to
    communicate with ThreadX simulator and vice-e-versa. Does ThreadX also
    have something like ULIP driver? I sent a mail to ThreadX people. But
    havent got any response yet.

    Here is my summarrized query : How to communicate between the VxSIM
    and ThreadX simulator?
    Any guidence regarding this will be of great help.

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Mahesh.

    Mahesh Bajaj, Nov 6, 2003