    computer or laptop? What adaptor do I need to do this?

    Thanks,
    Petre

    Petre Huile, Sep 8, 2003

  2. My favorite place in the whole world..www.cyberguys.com They sell
    everything odd, unusual, and stuff you normally can't buy in most
    computer stores. They ship very cheaply by Priotity Mail, and you'll
    be addicted in no time flat once you get their catalog! Promise, no
    connection with these folks at all!!!! Just a fan of their prices, and
    inventory.

    Mike

    Michael P Gabriel, Sep 9, 2003

  3. Petre Huile

    Tim Guest

    (Petre Huile) wrote in

    You need a USB add on card. There extremely cheap.

    A USB device is not compatible with a parallel port, Although a USB mouse is many
    times compatible with a PS/2 Port via an simple adapter.

    Tim, Sep 9, 2003

  4. Cyberguys.com has cables with a parallel fitting on one end and a USB
    fitting on the other.

    Michael P Gabriel, Sep 9, 2003
  5. Petre Huile

    Marc Reinig Guest

    Unfortunately they go the other way, they plug into the USB port of a PC
    and provide it with a Parallel port.

    Marc Reinig
    System Solutions

    Marc Reinig, Sep 10, 2003
  6. Petre Huile

    Ted Roddy Guest

    plug your USB printer into your usb port!

    Ted Roddy, Sep 10, 2003