    then back to differential of the other device ?

    regards
    John

    John Babcock, Mar 18, 2007

  2. John Babcock

    Stan Katz Guest

    I've had success just using in line capacitors - I don't have access to the
    system anymore
    but we were connecting 2 Realtek 5 port switches to get the 2 cpu's linked
    and 8 external
    ports. I think we got the component values from one of their application
    notes where then
    connected one port of their switch to a CPU with internal PHY.

    Stan Katz

    Stan Katz, Mar 18, 2007