    | |o o| | E-mail: or
    \ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
    ( )

    ANTant, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Right click on it in ATI Library and select "Export to MPEG-2". Then
    you can edit it in other apps.

    Mike Harrison, Sep 23, 2003

  3. ANTant

    ANTant Guest

    Is ATI Library in File Player? That is what application brings up when
    I double click on VCR files in Windows' Explorer. :)
    --
    "No, I'd prefer a cooler WITHOUT an ant-door, thank you..." --unknown
    /\___/\

    ANTant, Sep 23, 2003