    This old font was recognized by Jaguar but not by Panther.
    Is there any tool that can make the font work in 10.3 ?

    Thank you.

    Alain Birtz, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Alain Birtz

    Chris Moore Guest

    I believe you have to open Font Book and add the font to Classic.

    Chris Moore, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Alain Birtz

    Alain Birtz Guest

    Doesn't work: I can select the font in the Open panel but nothing appear
    in the Font Book window.

    Alain Birtz, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Alain Birtz

    Chris Moore Guest

    Hmmmm. . .don't know. Seems to work for me. Course with a week and a
    half of Panther experiance I'm no expert on the subject. Send me the
    font and I'll see what I can do. Worse comes to worse I'll take it to
    work and change its format to something different with Fontographer (no
    lectures about FontLab being better please). Follow the directions in
    the signature.

    Chris Moore, Nov 7, 2003