    Not only have I not received the rebated but the first motherboard was
    defective and I think the replacement which went into my son's system is
    also defective.

    ed jurewicz, Oct 1, 2005

  2. Mine was also defective. My soyo mother board worked one time. The
    last I have heard on my rebate was a week ago, at my prompting after a
    year, and they said:

    DEAR CUSTOMER

    I TRULY APLOGIZE BUT YOUR CHECK HAS BEEN SENT. YOU SHOULD RECEIV IT
    SOON.

    THANK YOU

    Customer Services

    www.verifyrebate.com"

    It was all caps just like that. And then I sent one back that said
    "Thank you" to which the person replied:

    "SORRY I MENT APOLOGIZE

    Customer Services

    www.verifyrebate.com"

    At least they responded...

    needin4mation, Oct 2, 2005

  3. Finally maybe soyo will listen...how much does it cost to be involved?

    needin4mation, Oct 2, 2005
  4. I RECEIVED MY MONEY!!! MY REBATE FINALLY CAME THROUGH!

    It only took me one year and one month to get it too ;)

    needin4mation, Oct 7, 2005