    system. I have 4 NICs in my system, and it is horrible that every time i
    turn on my PC PXE checks every NIC-it takes too much time. DOes anybody know
    how to disable it? Thanks.

    Kaczorek, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Kaczorek

    Geoff Guest

    Kaczorek wrote:
    > Hello, I have a problem:
    > I have Abit is7 motherboard and I don't know kow to disable Intel PXE
    > boot system. I have 4 NICs in my system, and it is horrible that
    > every time i turn on my PC PXE checks every NIC-it takes too much
    > time. DOes anybody know how to disable it? Thanks.

    either a jumper on the cards (?) or look in bios for any options
    i don't think you have any control though really, why do you have 4 nic's ?

    Geoff, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Kaczorek

    Kaczorek Guest

    It's a long story, in short: we've had a few cards, and it wasn't necessary
    to buy a switch so we made a network in that way.

    Kaczorek, Nov 11, 2004
  4. Kaczorek

    Geoff Guest

    Kaczorek wrote:
    > It's a long story, in short: we've had a few cards, and it wasn't
    > necessary to buy a switch so we made a network in that way.

    even though switchs are dirt cheap ?
    all i can say is that i hope is was an on the day v temp thing :)

    Geoff, Nov 13, 2004