How to disassemble/take apart Toshiba laptops

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by cj2600, Oct 22, 2005.

  1. cj2600

    cj2600 Guest

    Hi
    I created few guides about Toshiba notebook disassembly. If you wan
    to disassemble, repair, upgrade or clean you laptop, my website migh
    be useful for you
    I already created teardown guides with pictures for the followin
    models
    Toshiba Satellite 141
    Toshiba Satellite 180
    Toshiba Satellite 243
    Toshiba Satellite M35
    Toshiba Satellite A60/A6
    Toshiba Satellite A70/A7
    Toshiba Satellite P2
    Toshiba Tecra A
    Toshiba Tecra TE210
    I plan to continue creating new disassembly guides. Stay tuned
    I hope this information is useful for you

    You can find it here: http://www.irisvista.com/tech/index.ht
    :cool

    cj2600, Oct 22, 2005

  2. cj2600

    cj2600 Guest

    One more guide with pictures is ready
    Toshiba Satellite 1800. I believe, a lo
    of people have this model
    Oh man, it was a long ride. 40 PICTURES!!
    Next week I’ll try to take pictures from Toshiba Satellite P25 (that’
    a big one)
    You’ll find this guide here
    http://irisvista.com/tech/laptops/Toshiba1800/satellite1800_1.ht

    Good luck

    cj2600, Oct 23, 2005

  3. cj2600

    cj2600 Guest

    cj2600, Oct 27, 2005
  4. Hey, great stuff!
    I don't have a P25, but have the Oz equivalent (P20) so it's as good
    as a bought one! Very useful if anything goes wrong. Thanks.

    Peter Wilkins, Oct 29, 2005
  5. cj2600

    cj2600 Guest

    cj2600, Oct 31, 2005