    Juan I. Cahis
    Santiago de Chile (South America)
    Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it!

    Juan I. Cahis, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Juan I. Cahis

    Guest Guest

    Juan I. Cahis a écrit :
    I have similar problem with a Travelmate 243:
    the embedded OS is XP-Home + SP1 and it ask for XP-Pro Sp1 cd !!

    Michel

    Guest, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Juan I. Cahis

    Pen Guest

    Just put the XP CD in the drive. It should be a SP1
    version.

    "michel.[pas]carrere-[de]gee[spam]"

    Pen, Jun 17, 2004
  4. It seems to me that the solution goes with the following posting that
    I found in another group, here is it:
    In the case of my ACER Tablet PC, both keys that they sould have had
    "C:\", they had "A:\".

    "michel.[pas]carrere-[de]gee[spam]"
    Thanks

    Juan I. Cahis, Jun 17, 2004