How to enable memory bank.

Discussion in 'Compaq' started by SalokinX, Nov 24, 2007.

  1. SalokinX

    SalokinX

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2007
    Hi everyone.

    Today I just bought my self two memory stick of RAM (1gb each) to give my PC a little boost, but when I plugged them in and turned my PC on, I noticed only 1 was working, so I unplugged and re-plugged both to be sure and still have the same problem.

    I made a quick search on google to check would could be happening and I figured out my PC has only one Memory Slot available.

    My computer:
    http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ca/e...8260-78308260-78308260-79482143-79917661.html

    I was wondering if there is a way to enable that other Memory Slot so I can use my second memory stick.

    Any help would be appreciated,
    ~ SalokinX

    SalokinX, Nov 24, 2007