    How can I change the FSB from 100 to 133: Is this possible by Software, BIOS or Jumper ?

    How do I find out all possible combinations between CPU speed and FSB speed ?

    Peter

    Peter Meister, Nov 23, 2006

  2. Peter Meister

    Buffalo Guest

    It's in the BIOS.
    If you install another BIOS (there are some good ones listed in the Elitegroup
    or HoneyX forums, you will have more speed options.
    I use the HoneyX BIOS and it is excellent.
    I find that the 138/138 speed works the best when dealing with a 133MHz core
    cpu.
    There is a free program called SpeedFan which will allow you to try different
    FSB settings while in Windows with even the original BIOS.

    Buffalo, Nov 26, 2006

  3. Peter Meister

    Buffalo Guest

    Buffalo, Nov 26, 2006