    I tried the IBM site and elsewhere but can't find a diagram or instructions.

    Can someone kindly help?

    Bart

    Nero, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Nero

    teknoho Guest

    Under the keyboard, just remove the 3 screws at the bottom and pop it up.

    teknoho, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Nero

    Nero Guest

    Thanks so much for replying. I love this group.

    I saw the three screws with little markings that look like an SDRAM but I
    couldn't figure out what was accomplished by unscrewing them.

    Are you saying I unscrew those (at the bottom of the notebook), then flip
    over the notebook and pry the keyboard up? The whole keyboard comes up all
    at once?

    Thanks again.

    Nero, Feb 29, 2004
  4. Nero

    JHEM Guest

    JHEM, Feb 29, 2004
  5. Nero

    Nero Guest

    JHEM, Teknoho, thanks so much. I got it done and didn't manage to demolish
    the thing.

    Nero, Feb 29, 2004
  6. Nero

    JHEM Guest