    I got the OPTREX DMF 50081 now.
    I have been searching google to find driver.

    TIA.

    LOVE_ME_TENDER, Apr 20, 2004

  2. LOVE_ME_TENDER

    Nico Coesel Guest

    Take my advise: dump this project and spend the time with your
    girlfriend before some other guy comes around. (Most) Women don't care
    about technical stuff anyway.

    Nico Coesel, Apr 20, 2004

  3. RIGHT, I will go to see her and call her from time to time.

    LOVE_ME_TENDER, Apr 20, 2004
  4. And stop spamming your products, chicks really hate that. That, and
    your maladroit dysphoria.

    Best regards,
    Spehro Pefhany

    Spehro Pefhany, Apr 20, 2004
  5. LOVE_ME_TENDER

    Leon Heller Guest

    This poster (I know him) isn't the one spamming his ARM board, they both
    come from HK and use the same ISP. They are both playing with ARM chips,
    coincidentally.

    Leon

    Leon Heller, Apr 20, 2004
  6. LOVE_ME_TENDER

    Leon Heller Guest

    Sorry, I think they are one and the same.

    Leon

    Leon Heller, Apr 20, 2004
  7. He just posted the exact same URL as the ARM spammer, re a JTAG
    interface to comp.sys.arm,comp.arch.embedded under the
    "LOVE_ME_TENDER" pseudonym.

    They both use OE and their OE version numbers are identical.

    They both use Netvigator (HK) and have as close IP addresses as you
    can expect with dial-up.

    They both use the exact same formula for fake email addresses:

    "FAKE_NAME" <> , where FAKE_NAME is one of:

    "ezarm MCU team"
    "USB"
    "John Triactor"
    "LOVE_ME_TENDER"

    They are the same person.

    Best regards,
    Spehro Pefhany

    Spehro Pefhany, Apr 20, 2004
  8. LOVE_ME_TENDER

    moocowmoo Guest

    They both use the exact same formula for fake email addresses:
    You forgot "mylinux" and "easyarm". I can't wait to hear how he gets on with
    impressing his girlfriend.

    Peter

    moocowmoo, Apr 20, 2004
  9. He might have to depend on his ARM..

    Best regards,
    Spehro Pefhany

    Spehro Pefhany, Apr 20, 2004
  10. LOVE_ME_TENDER

    Will Guest

    This isn't a color LCD.
    Will

    Will, Apr 21, 2004
  11. I got the OPTREX DMF 50081 now.
    This isn't a serious project, and he has no intention of building it
    (not to mention probably no ability to do so), hence it is no matter.

    Lewin A.R.W. Edwards, Apr 21, 2004
  12. LOVE_ME_TENDER

    Ken Taylor Guest

    He also will never get a woman. Not in this Universe, anyway. That's how we
    can tell it's a bogus post.

    Ken

    Ken Taylor, Apr 22, 2004
  13. LOVE_ME_TENDER

    Will Guest

    I would go through the trouble if the woman looks like Milla Jovovich :)

    Will, Apr 23, 2004
  14. LOVE_ME_TENDER

    Ken Taylor Guest

    You have low standards, IMO.