    where in memory
    will bootloader reside? How do I load the bootloader into the target?

    Thank you!

    janii, Jun 3, 2013

  2. janii

    janii Guest

    Hello, I built bootloader for NXP LPC2468FBD208. Following files were
    target RAM. From micro vision4 main menu, I select Flash - Download but
    get following error: ULINK - ARM Error No ULINK Device found

    My target is seems to be powered up because power supply connected to m
    target is drawing 0.17 amps. The USB LED in ULINK2 device is lit red. Th
    COM and RUN LEDs are not lit.

    Please advise!

    janii, Jun 3, 2013

  3. janii