    Thank you very much.

    I think in IBM Director, and Administration console, but I don't find
    in the IBM server page, in the concrete server page.

    angelInformatica, Oct 14, 2008

  2. angelInformatica

    Rotten Ronny Guest

    Cut the wire going to that light. Problem solved.

    Rotten Ronny, Oct 17, 2008

  3. angelInformatica

    Arno Wagner Guest

    Since nobody here seems to know, maybe ask IBM technical support?

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Oct 18, 2008
  4. angelInformatica

    Bob Eager Guest

    My experience of IBM servers is that you reset lights such as this
    somewhere in the BIOS setup...if only by clearing the error logs.

    Bob Eager, Oct 18, 2008
  5. angelInformatica

    Arno Wagner Guest

    [/QUOTE]
    Sounds complicated. Come to think of it, we had a Sun disk-array that
    was signaling a disk fault for over a year. Seems everythign worked,
    except the indicator...

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Oct 18, 2008
  6. angelInformatica

    Bob Eager Guest

    Hardly complicated. Enter BIOS, select the logging page, 'clear logs'.

    Bob Eager, Oct 18, 2008
  7. Thank you everyone.
    I saw a panel in the server frontal. This frontal indicated the PS2
    light, and I readed in the manual that this light indicated Power
    Supply 2.
    A coleague had disconnect this cable. I put this cable and the light
    dissapeared inmediatly.

    Than you very much.

    angelInformatica, Nov 27, 2008