How to move desktop(Screen) position, up-down or left-right

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by sonal, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. sonal

    sonal Guest

    Hi All,
    In my apllication I want to move the desktop up, down, left,
    right.
    I have tried doing this with MOveWindow(passing the
    desktop handle received from getDeskTopWindow() , and all
    with SystemparameterInfo function) but nothing is moving
    the desktop position, returning false.

    Is there any security first I should set to make some
    changes in desktop?

    Is there any other way to do this?
    Is there some relation ship with refresh rate of the monitor?

    Please Help
    regards
    sonal

    sonal, Jul 12, 2003