    Any useful help is appreciated.

    Thank you...

    Reinhard

    Reinhard Skarbal, Feb 10, 2007

  2. Reinhard Skarbal

    paulmd Guest

    Your english is just fine. You will have to take out the motherboard
    in order to resolder that connector. If the heatsink will prevent the
    motherboard from coming out, you have to remove the heatsink.

    Repairing the connector almost always requires near total dismantling
    and reassembling of a notebook.

    paulmd, Feb 14, 2007