    Is this possible?

    TIA

    Kevin Perrott

    Kevin Perrott, Apr 11, 2005

  2. Kevin Perrott

    Chris H. Guest

    Just starting writing, Kevin. There's direct input in Windows Journal, and
    if the TIP icon does show up, it'll go away. Mine I guess knows well enough
    to go away when I start writing on the screen. At least it is not appearing
    while I'm writing. Thinking . . . Maybe it is because I changed the
    setting in Journal's Tools/Options/Other to "Enable handwriting
    recognition."
    In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    Associate Expert

    Chris H., Apr 11, 2005

  3. It's definitely not going away while I'm writing.. my handwriting
    recognition option was on.. I've perused other options both for the
    input pad and in Windows Journal and I can't see anything appropriate.
    I thought it was supposed to disappear.. thanks for confirming that.

    If you have any ideas I'd appreciate it.. it's driving me nuts.
    Whenever I get the pen close to the screen it shows up and doesn't go
    away when I start writing.

    Kevin

    Kevin Perrott, Apr 11, 2005
  4. Hmm..

    I inserted a text box and then deleted it and the icon doesn't appear
    any more.. go figure..

    Kevin

    Kevin Perrott, Apr 12, 2005
  5. Kevin Perrott