How To Protect And Beautify Your Laptop

Discussion in 'Dell' started by jessi, Apr 9, 2007.

  1. jessi

    jessi Guest

    jessi, Apr 9, 2007

  2. jessi

    RnR Guest

    Even more practical than a laptop skin would be to buy a laptop case
    like many business people do. It protects and makes it easier to lug
    around.

    RnR, Apr 9, 2007

  3. jessi

    User N Guest

    <RnR> wrote in message
    -snip-

    Do what you want, but might I suggest NOT replying to his messages and
    NOT falling for his unethical attempts to drive traffic to his ad ridden "blogs"?

    User N, Apr 9, 2007