    Googled my ass off...no joy there either.

    Is there a way to get the restore partition attached back into the
    restore system so i can do a factory refresh?

    mike, Apr 27, 2014

  2. mike

    MikeS Guest

    Use hirens boot CD or some other partition utility to unhide the restore
    partition and give it a drive letter. You should then find a .exe file you
    can run to start the restore. Alternatively, there should be a Toshiba
    utility on the laptop to burn a bootable restore CD from the hidden
    partition. If you find it that may still work.

    MikeS, Apr 29, 2014

  3. You have to hit 0 while you power on and hold it for a couple
    of seconds. But the guy who did the 7 install might have munged it.

    the wharf rat, May 3, 2014
  4. mike

    mike Guest

    Thanks, but if you'd read the part you snipped, you'd know I already
    tried that.
    Not a problem any more, repartitioned the drive.

    mike, May 3, 2014
  5. I thought maybe you didn't know that you had to hold the key
    during power on and keep holding it until the recovery manager starts.

    Please excuse me for trying to help.

    the wharf rat, May 4, 2014