    - which is quite unsufficient to run W2K server.

    Best,
    Arifi

    Arifi Koseoglu, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Arifi Koseoglu

    calypso Guest

    Hmmmmm... Try to clean it with earstick... Look for dusty trails and wipe
    dust out... Also, try to blow dust out... Etc... Resolder each memory chip
    (I did on one module, and it was running again)... :)
    You can only locate which module is dead, but no way you can locaet which
    chip have got problems...
    Huh... Nice machine, pity that 64MB module passed away... :( Have you tried
    to locate some second-hand 64MB modules? Could be expensive, but worth a
    try... Some newsgroup that is into selling and buying on Turkish servers?

    --
    "Suncokretovs li pekaru gledu ?" upita balijao prolijece crnkinjau slusu.
    "Nisam ja nikog bombardiro !" rece romobilo kolje "Ja samo majmunu rascvjetavu plavm !" By runf

    Damir Lukic,
    a member of hr.comp.hardver FAQ-team

    calypso, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Arifi Koseoglu

    Franc Zabkar Guest

    Does the module support parity checking? If so, disable parity
    checking in the BIOS setup and hope that the parity RAM is the
    culprit.

    - Franc Zabkar

    Franc Zabkar, Aug 6, 2003