    it?

    thanks a lot!

    leo

    Leo, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Leo

    Yann Bizeul Guest

    on os x i want to set systemwide the bash as the standard shell. how do i do
    Install Panther :)
    I don't know a way to say that "all new users should have /bin/bash as
    shell" but you can use /Applications/Utilities/Netinfo Manager to change
    a user's shell. If you like command line, you can use "niutil" tool too.

    Yann Bizeul, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Leo

    Leo Guest

    thanks, works!