    and I couldn't find any info on Asus website either. Even a restart
    of Windows runs into the same issue.
    Herb

    Cyborg-HAF, Jul 15, 2013

  2. Cyborg-HAF

    Paul Guest

    I see at least the latest manual, the screenshots are now readable.
    The early version of that manual, each screenshot was a blur. It's
    a good thing I checked for an update to the manual.

    http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA2011/SABERTOOTH-X79/E8040_SABERTOOTH_X79.pdf

    Try page 92 (3-30), look at "Hard Drive BBS Priorities". There is
    no explanation section in the manual (as you'd expect). So
    you'll "just have to wing it", as they say in China when they
    write these manuals. It could be a means of setting boot
    priority of hard drives, but who really knows.

    Paul

    Paul, Jul 15, 2013