  1. Jack Stroh

    Jack Stroh Guest

    When I upgraded from Jaguar to Panther the setting changed and my default is reverse printing. How do I set Panther to always print in the forward order? Thanks.

    Jack Stroh, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Jack Stroh

    sbt Guest

    Select the setting you want in "Output Options" in the Print dialog and
    any other defaults you want, then save it as a "Setting"

    Until you change to a different Setting in the Print "Settings" popup,
    these will be the defaults for your next print job and you can always
    get them back by just selecting the named set from the Settings popup.

    sbt, Jan 20, 2004