    Simon Yee Guest

    For one I do not appreciate them for building such lousy machine
    two I do not need Chinese made products.

    Simon Yee, Jun 23, 2005

  2. Simon Yee

    Ted Zieglar Guest

    Who cares what trolls think.

    Ted Zieglar

    Ted Zieglar, Jun 23, 2005

  3. move into a cardboard box

    Dan Sgambelluri, Jun 23, 2005
  4. Simon Yee

    Tom Scales Guest

    I'm sure if you call them, they have a do not mail list.

    Although their desktops are built in the US.
    My laptop was made in Malaysia.

    And you're a troll!

    Tom Scales, Jun 23, 2005
  5. Simon Yee

    Keith Guest

    AND he caught a DellBot in his trolling!

    Keith, Jun 23, 2005
  6. Simon Yee

    Tom Scales Guest

    How many names are you using now Keith?

    I forget, did Dell fire you? Is that why you're here? Work for Gateway
    (you the guy in the cow suit?).

    Or just too much time on your hands. Hey, take up internet porn! Perfect
    for losers.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Jun 23, 2005
  7. Simon Yee

    Mikey Guest

    No more General Tso's chicken for you, then!

    Mikey, Jun 23, 2005
  8. Simon Yee

    Notan Guest

    Now, if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.

    Are you not "Chinese made?" <g>

    Notan

    Notan, Jun 23, 2005
  9. Preferably in downtown Bangalore.