    are configured on the old computer.

    Thanks for any help.

    Rog

    Roger, Jan 24, 2005

  2. Roger

    Bill Lloyd Guest

    ~/Library/Mail contains ALL the mail files. Copy that entire folder,
    and you'll get all the mail.

    Settings/preferences/etc. are all in ~/Library/Preferences or
    ~/Library/Application support.

    Why not just use the migration wizard when you set up the new machine?
    It will get everything, and it takes < 30 minutes.

    Bill Lloyd, Jan 24, 2005

  3. Roger

    Roger Guest

    Exactly what I was looking for, thanks Bill.
    Well drag and drop in Target Disk Mode took less than 4 minutes,
    including hooking up, shutting down, etc. And it worked like a champ.
    I just needed that Pref folder in addition to the Mail folder. And they
    say drag-and-drop doesn't work for OS X!

    Thanks again Bill,
    Rog

    Roger, Jan 24, 2005