    should't work since I'm using built in LAN instead of separate PCI card.
    Anyone know how to enable WOL?

    /Icarus

    Icarus, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Icarus

    Hank Guest

    In the Bios did you try enabling wakeup by PME# of PCI under Power
    Management ?

    Hank

    Hank, Nov 5, 2003

  3. Icarus

    Icarus Guest

    Tried it and didn't work. Maybe it would work if I had a PCI network card
    instead of the built in? With my old computer I had a PCI card and as soon
    as I switched on my ADSL modem, the computer powered on automatically.
    That's what I'm trying to achieve with the NF7-S.

    /Icarus

    Icarus, Nov 5, 2003