    On Holidays Guest

    Seems to have lost them and i wouldlike them back please.

    Thanks.

    On Holidays, May 19, 2005

  2. On Holidays

    On Holidays Guest

    How would i go about installing usb 2.0 driver son my Abit NF7-s 2.0
    ???

    On Holidays, May 19, 2005

  3. On Holidays

    LostSoul Guest

    Install service pack 1 or 2. If they dont show up in device manager. select
    the usb driver tab an click update wait a little bit an poof there
    installed. lol easy ?

    LostSoul, May 19, 2005
  4. On Holidays

    On Holidays Guest

    I have Sp2 installed ????.

    Ill try the update thing. Might be becuasei had it turned off inthe
    bios when i installed xp ?? Could that be it.

    Thanks.

    On Holidays, May 19, 2005
  5. On Holidays

    On Holidays Guest

    Seems to have done somthign ow i have a Standard Enhanced PCI yo USB
    Host Controler ??? I take it that is my USB card i have connected to
    the mobo.

    But i shoudl have a USB 2.0 Enhanced dirrectly on the mobo as well. So
    ill try updating the mobo drivers and see what happens.

    Thanks.

    On Holidays, May 19, 2005