    DrWho? Guest

    The BIOS only allows voltage increase how do I lower it?

    Have P41.8G and core voltage is currently 1.79V to 1.80V.

    DrWho?, Jul 20, 2003

  2. DrWho?

    Jim Kent Guest

    Can't say for sure about that particular board, but the PE667U has a
    similar situation. The way I lowered the voltage was with ET4.
    Unfortunately, as soon as you reboot the board generates a 'health
    warning', and processor voltage gets reset to default. The processor
    I have runs perfectly fine, and cooler, at .1V under nominal, so I'd
    like to find some way to make the voltage set by ET4 stick.

    Jim Kent, Jul 20, 2003