    I am using Windows XP op/sys

    Error - "No files"

    Thx!

    JP, Jul 6, 2003

  2. JP

    ZAussieblue Guest

  3. JP

    Roy Smith Guest

    Shoot, I don't bother with using the camera to transfer the pictures
    from my CF cards to the PC. Instead I use a card reader and save my
    camera's batteries. Wal-Mart has a good card reader for $25.00, the one
    I use is a Lexar CF reader. Then I use the Ofoto 3.0 software which is
    available at this link
    http://www.ofoto.com/DownloadClient30.jsp?UV=445390868808_73645292405
    and it automatically detects my CF card and downloads the photos to my PC.

    Roy Smith, Jul 8, 2003