    life because of the mobile AMD cpu. Choice number two is faster and
    has more harddrive space.

    Comments?

    Henry, Nov 23, 2003

  2. I was just looking at those two configurations and decided to go with
    the 4430, which has a cooler and lower-power AMD chip. The hard drive
    isn't as big, and the display resolution is lower (although I find
    that SXGA on a 15" display is just too small to read) but otherwise
    they're comparable in speed (i.e. you won't be able to tell the
    difference).

    So given the longer battery life and cooler running, not to mention
    $200 in savings, I would recommend the ze4430us.

    Jough Dempsey, Nov 29, 2003