HP DeskJet 1220C

Discussion in 'HP' started by Novice, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. Novice

    Novice Guest

    Hi in my lab we have a HP DeskJet 1220C installed on a networked
    machine.

    We have successfully used it in the past, but now none of us can print
    to it.

    I have tried using the print driver:
    HP DeskJet 1200C

    as well as everyone else, but then when we attempt to print a test
    page, we get the windows symbol/image at the top along with
    Windows 2000
    Printer Test Page

    But all the rest of the text beneath that is gibberish.

    Then I tried using the driver:
    HP DeskJet 1220C

    and everytime I use it - the application that I'm printing from
    crashes.

    So bad, that I can't even use the task manager to end the process and
    I actually have to restart my computer.

    Any suggestions are welcome,
    Novice

    Novice, Jul 4, 2003

  2. Novice

    john Guest

    in case you've gotten no response, use the driver for the 1120c, it works fine.

    john, Jul 8, 2003