hp deskjet 3820 poster printing one after the other one

Discussion in 'HP' started by Sane, Sep 13, 2004.

  1. Sane

    Sane Guest

    Want to print the sides of a poster one after the other one;

    Because my problem is, that the printer had troubles with paper before the last
    side.

    So, my intention is to print only the last side, because the ink and the paper
    is very expensive form me.

    My system is Windows 2000 and the hp deskjet 3820 is installed with the latest
    software available.

    Thank you, if you have ideas for a solution.

    Sane, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Sane

    Sane Guest

    Hello,

    I want to tell you about my efforts to print the last page, which is stored
    with all other pages in C:\WINNT\system32\spool\PRINTERS\00002.SPL .

    There is a company Symtrax, I downloaded Cardinal, but this tool was not helpful
    for this problem.

    I think the file is in RAW format especially for my printer hp deskjet 3820.

    When I print in the detail window of the printer the page number is shown, so I
    think there is a convention also of raw formats for dividing the content in
    pages.

    I will also ask some forums.

    Thank you for a tip.

    --
    Greetings from Austria, Europe
    Erhard Gl├╝ck alias Sane or saneprog_austria

    (Please excuse the blank lines in my first post.)

    Sane, Sep 14, 2004