    Any help at all appreciated
    Steve
    steve at spuk dot co dot za

    Steve, Aug 23, 2004

  2. Steve

    Bob Headrick Guest

    Are you selecting photo paper in the paper type? The pigmented black ink is
    not compatible with glossy media and will not be used if photo paper is
    selected.

    Regards,
    MS MVP Printing/Imaging

    Bob Headrick, Aug 24, 2004

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    Bob!
    Yes! When printing from indesign, it defaults to "borderless photo" (which
    the printer only allows on photo paper)

    Thank you so much!

    The very last thing (obviously) I would have thought of.

    Thanks
    Steve

    Steve, Aug 24, 2004