    I cannot tell if it is a cartridge problem or a printer problem.
    Anyone have the same experience?
    - Bob (In Tulsa)

    Bob from Tulsa, Dec 14, 2003

  2. Bob from Tulsa

    Ken Guest

    Bob, there are several possible causes for your problem. The top two
    causes are listed below.
    1. Power, make sure you are not using a surge protector, plug the
    printer directly into a wall outlet.
    2. Location, If your printer is located near a vent or fan you may
    be seeing an arsol issue. This can cause a build up on the capping
    station which will prevent it from sealing properly. There are
    documents on HP's web site that cover streaking, while streaking may
    not be your issue cleaning the capping station may correct the issue.

    Ken, Dec 31, 2003