    Thanks. It was a lot of work to make them, but, I figured if people
    helped me, I should help them by giving the answer which I sought
    and found, with their help.

    Misha, Sep 8, 2013

  2. Misha

    Yianni Guest

    A new cartridge nearly always fixes light printing.
    I also suggest to try this first.

    Yianni, Sep 9, 2013

  3. Fred McKenzie, Sep 9, 2013
  4. Kewl! Thanks. My 3200m has two problems that I need to fix.

    One is that it grabs too many sheets of paper in the fax feeder, making
    multi-page faxes or copying impossible without hand intervention.

    The other is that it streaks the paper with toner (so something must
    be dirty).

    I'll check out the service manual to see if it handles those two problems.

    Eddie Powalski, Sep 9, 2013