    but I cannot figure our what program I have to uncheck.

    Txs,
    CarlosEW

    CarlosWA, Nov 26, 2006

  2. CarlosWA

    jeff Guest

    Im guessing the problem is you have 2 locations in your startup that are
    similar.
    For instance i had the same problem with a explorer window opening for
    c:\program files\ati. the problem was the ati control panel was located
    at C:\program files\ati technologies. windows saw the space and tried to
    find a directory called \ati first before moving on to find a directory
    called \ati technology.

    of course i had made a directory called ati to extract the exectutable
    into which is what windows found and loaded instead of my ati control panel.

    what is the name of the window that opens ?

    jeff, Nov 27, 2006

  3. CarlosWA

    CarlosWA Guest

    C:\Program Files\HP