    Any helpful advice would be most gratefully received
    Ian
    (especially would like people email me at

    Ianchis, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Ianchis

    Ben Myers Guest

    I've never used an output stacker on the LJ 4 or 4+. Load up the envelope
    feeder, and most office productivity suites (e.g. Microsoft Office) have the
    capability to print addresses on envelopes. There are also dedicated label
    printing packages for bulk mailings All of this assumes you are using Windows
    or Linux... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Jun 28, 2003